Antoine and Colette (1962) (en)
Slogan: Will Colette ultimately fall for Antoine's romanticism?
- Original title: Antoine et Colette
- Evaluation: 7.3 (Votes: 149)
- Genres: Drama, Comedy, Romance
- Release date 1962-06-22 (1962)
- Duration: 32 Min
- Keywords: paris, france, concert, adolescence, individual, lovesickness, short film, parent child relationship
Now aged 17, Antoine Doinel works in a factory which makes records. At a music concert, he meets a girl his own age, Colette, and falls in love with her. Later, Antoine goes to extraordinary lengths to please his new girlfriend and her parents, but Colette still only regards him as a casual friend. First segment of “Love at Twenty” (1962).