A Goofy Movie (1995) (en)
Slogan: It’s hard to be cool... when your dad’s Goofy.
- Original title: A Goofy Movie
- Evaluation: 6.9 (Votes: 1292)
- Genres: Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Romance, Family
- Release date 1995-04-07 (1995)
- Duration: 78 Min
- Keywords: first love, road trip, dead mother, celebrity, parent child relationship, pop singer, musical
Though Goofy always means well, his amiable cluelessness and klutzy pratfalls regularly embarrass his awkward adolescent son, Max. When Max's lighthearted prank on his high-school principal finally gets his longtime crush, Roxanne, to notice him, he asks her on a date. Max's trouble at school convinces Goofy that he and the boy need to bond over a cross-country fishing trip like the one he took with his dad when he was Max's age, which throws a kink in his son's plans to impress Roxanne.